TODAY IS THE DAY! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview is here! I’m so excited to share the greatest buys with y’all. I had so much fun combing through the items and finding the best bang for your buck. Whether you’re looking for one or two things or building a new wardrobe you can wear for years, I have you covered. Make sure to bookmark this blog post because I’ll be consistently updating it! I’ll also start creating different shop pages where you can see my picks for each category over the next few days.
If you’re buying something from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I would really appreciate it if you use my link so I can get credit. I do make a small commission at no extra cost to you when you click through and purchase from my links. I highly recommend you create a wishlist on Nordstrom’s site so you can quickly check out the day you can shop the sale! Now let’s get into the greatest buys! You can click on each individual item in the photos below to shop or the text links underneath.
TOP 10 MUST-HAVES
- AG Jeans $149.90 (after sale $225) – I own a few pairs of these and they are my favorite hands down. Super comfy, stretchy and so easy to style. I love how these don’t have any distressing, too
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan $88.90 (after sale $134) – These will sell out fast! I snagged a Barefoot Dreams cardigan last year and reach for it constantly. Love the light-colored leopard print on this!
- Stuart Weitzman Boots $499.90 (after sale $795) – I swear by these boots for fall and winter! They are comfortable, will last you years and keep your legs warm. Trust me, I’ve worn less expensive versions and my legs get so cold!
- J.Crew Blazer $131.90 (after sale $198) – A blazer is a must for year-round and I love this crepe blend one that has lots of stretch! Plus, this berry color is to die for this season.
- Topshop Dress $35.90 (after sale $55) – Love dresses like these because you can dress them up or down. Comes in two colors.
- Nike Leggings $59.90 (after sale $90) – I got these during last year’s sale and reach for them almost every week. They are buttery soft, so comfortable and you can wear them outside of the gym! I wore them under sweater dresses, with tunics and finished off the look with boots.
- Topshop Plaid Blazer $49.90 (after sale $100) – A plaid blazer will take you pretty far. Style for workwear or casually with jeans and a t-shirt. Great affordable option compared to designer blazers.
- Ted Baker Mules $99.90 (after sale $159.95) – These are simply darling. Love how they really elevate a slip-on shoe and make it appropriate for workwear and beyond.
- Cole Haan Booties $99 (after sale $200) – The must-have bootie this season! I love the light color, the cutouts and you can always trust Cole Haan to be very comfortable!
- Alo Sweatshirt $59.90 (after sale $108) – I got this earlier this year and it is easily one of my favorite purchases. Ultra soft, cozy and you can wear with leggings or dress it up with jeans or a skirt. Great athleisure and beyond.