The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview is here! I’m so excited to share the greatest buys with y’all. If you’re unfamiliar with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, you can read all about it and why it’s so great here. I had so much fun combing through the items and finding the best bang for your buck. Whether you’re looking for one or two things or building a new wardrobe you can wear for years, I have you covered. Make sure to bookmark this blog post because I’ll be consistently updating it! I’ll also start creating different shop pages where you can see my picks for each category over the next few days. My goal with this sale is to share items with deep savings that will last years. I’m not here to share a $10 tee shirt or a $20 trendy blouse. You’ll save the most money and get better value buying cashmere sweaters, leather jackets and great boots.
If you’re buying something from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I would really appreciate it if you use my link so I can get credit. I do make a small commission at no extra cost to you when you click through and purchase from my links. I highly recommend you create a wishlist on Nordstrom’s site so you can quickly check out the day you can shop the sale! Now let’s get into the greatest buys! I’m listing out my top 15 picks.
TOP 15 MUST-HAVES
- AG The Legging Jeans: I still wear the two pairs from three to four years ago! Fits true to size and ultra-soft.
- Stuart Weitzman Boots: My favorite boot designer. SW makes comfortable boots that last.
- Nike One Lux Leggings: I first got a pair in 2019 and I wear them all the time. High quality, flattering and so soft.
- Dyson V11 Vacuum: I cannot believe this is part of the sale! We use is vacuum every day. It’s a game-changer!
- AllSaints Leather Jacket: I invested in this last year and love it. High quality and fits like a dream.
- SimpleHuman Sensor Mirror: My favorite mirror. The magnification is key and it has different light settings.
- Elemis Cleansing Balm: A huge size for only $80! This is my favorite way to remove makeup.
- Cashmere Tunic: I love 100% cashmere and this is a great price for the quality!
- Boll & Branch Sheets: Our favorite sheets at the best discount I’ve seen!
- Madewell Mockneck Sweater: I have the dress version of this and it’s so warm and cozy!
- Celine Sunglasses: My favorite brand of sunglasses! You’d be saving hundreds of dollars.
- Slip Silk Pillowcases: I know there are other brands, but these are superior! The value is great.
- AG Farrah Jeans: One of my top sellers last year, these jeans are super flattering and I love the dark wash.
- Longchamp Expandable Tote: this bag has saved me so many times. Expand to more and it’s super lightweight.
- WAYF Sweater Dress: Affordable sweater dress in three colors for mild climates.
My Favorite Finds form Last Year’s Nordstrom Sale
AllSaints Leather Jacket
I snagged the blush Dalby jacket for less than $300 last year. After Johnny saw me wearing mine, he wanted one, too! Now, we both have AllSaints leather jackets and have zero regrets. We wear them often and the quality is phenomenal.
This year it’s available in three colors, with the cognac brown being my favorite.
Free People Sweater
This sold out so fast last year! A super chunky knit and very cozy. A similar look is back for this year’s sale. The gilded beige and powder puff colors will most likely sell out first. I find free people fits true to size, usually!
Nike One Lux Leggings
My favorite 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale purchase! These leggings have seen a lot. I only own one pair and during the fall and winter, I wear them almost two to three times a week! They are ultra-soft, so flattering and I love how you can wear them to the gym and with sweaters and tunics.
Marc Fisher Booties
Every year there is always an “it” bootie and for me these were it. There are other brands out there, but I’m very picky when it comes to shoes. They have to be comfortable and these feel great for the height! I could wear these for hours without any issues! Here is this year’s version and I’m eyeing the light leather color!