OUTFIT DETAILSWool-Blend Wrap Coat, Black Booties and Black Bucket Bag c/o Cole Haan
Black Mock Neck Top, Polka Dot Tights, Sparkly Hoop Earrings
This post was made in collaboration with Cole Haan. All opinions are my own.
I take a few things seriously in the winter: my coats and my accessories. I have to stay warm, be comfortable and, of course, stylish! For as long as I can remember Cole Haan is a brand I looked toward when I want quality footwear. My very first pair of expensive heels were Cole Haan. I was 16-years-old and felt like Cinderella! Easily one of the most comfortable pair of heels in the world and a very sentimental gift from my older sister to me.
If you’re on the hunt for luxury-quality gifts without the luxury price tag, look no further. Cole Haan has a few different gift guides to help you sort through their vast selection of products and find the perfect gift. There is the Visionary Gift Guide, which I’m wearing three pieces from! I’m also rounding up my selects to help you shop this holiday season. There is a huge sale going on right now called The Grand Giving Sales event where a lot of items are up to 50 percent off! Make sure you head to the bottom of this post for luxury-style gifts anyone will love! I’m excited to share this classic, chic winter look with you first!
Wool-Blend Wrap Coat
A stylish and warm winter coat is a must for me. I have quite the coat collection and this Cole Haan wool-blend wrap coat is a gorgeous addition. Plus, it’s currently on sale for 30 percent off! I love how warm it is. Plus, the wine color will truly help you stand out in the sea of blacks and navy coats. The oversized lapels are fantastic and really give this a stylish look. I know the idea of gifting a coat isn’t super sexy or exciting but, it’s so practical. It’s one of my top luxury-quality gifts this season! I’m wearing size 2, which is the smallest Cole Haan offers. The sleeves do run a little big on me lengthwise, but that’s about it. Everything else fits beautifully, especially with the wrap silhouette.
The Most Comfortable Booties
Cole Haan offers luxury-quality gifts without the hefty price tag of other high-end designers. Their accessories and shoes look impeccable and are made with great craftsmanship. These Nitasha booties are so comfortable and they are on sale for 30 percent off. I’m so excited to wear them this fall and winter, especially on an upcoming trip to New York City, which will be full of walking! I’m wearing size 5.5 and the fit is perfect. They also come in snakeskin, too. One reason I love these booties is they are slip-on. Easy-on and easy-off. They’ll be perfect with dresses, skirts and jeans.
Roomy Bucket Bag
Bucket bags are a new chic way to carry all of your essentials and then some. It’s one of those luxury-quality gifts that’ll keep on giving because the recipient will keep reaching for it. I love the casual shape and how you can carry from the top handles or sling it onto your shoulder to have free hands. Plus, this beauty can hold a TON! I can fit my makeup bag, wallet, phone charger, laptop charger, planner and even my laptop, albeit the top will stick out, that’s not a problem. Also, I love how there is a zip compartment, too, to keep items secure. The size is perfect and this comes in a few colors.
- Glazed Down Jacket – A stylish fresh update to the classic down jacket or puffer. Perfect for any stylish woman in your life to keep her warm but also still letting her stand out and make a statement.
- Bucket Bag – Featured above in black, this comes in four gorgeous colors and is so roomy! It’s perfect as a workbag, everyday bag or even traveling. You cannot go wrong with this beauty!
- Bluetooth Earmuffs – Keep those ears warm while being able to catch up on your favorite podcasts or Christmas tunes. Much better than wearing headphones and then putting ear muffs over them because that’s bound to get uncomfortable.
- Jaguar Booties – Animal print is all the rage right now and help her stand out with these jaguar booties. Comfortable and with a low-profile, these will go with any outfit.
- Envelope Wallet – A gorgeous clutch and wallet she can bring to events when she doesn’t want to bring a big purse around. I love the clean and sophisticated lines on this. Definitely one of the best luxury-quality gifts without the price.
- Faux-Fur Moto Jacket – Moto jackets are so chic and a fun way to add a touch of edge to an outfit. This one is super warm, plush and cozy. What’s not to love about this as a gift?
- Grand Ambition Crossbody – I’ve never eyed a crossbody bag so many times. This little beauty is a great size and perfect for both casual and dressy settings. Comes in a few gorgeous colors and has adjustable straps.
- Circle Crossbody – Slightly smaller than the one listed above but with crocodile detailing. Plus, the blue color is gorgeous and the extra pocket on the backside for easy access.
- Cozy Socks – If you are getting her boots, you need to get her cozy socks to wear with them! Also, these are plush, warm and will make sure she’s comfortable throughout the day.
- Wedge Boots – A fantastic winter shoe for when it’s frigid outside but she wants to make a statement. Bound to be super comfy while also giving her a slight lift with the wedge heel!