A few weeks ago, we shared how we got a Traegar Grill and we’ve been using it every week since! It’s a gamechanger for making some of our favorite dishes and we’ve had fun exploring new grill recipes. Johnny wrote up a full review here. This would make an awesome gift and it’s really a gift for everyone. Since we’ve been making a lot more recipes geared toward Johnny, I decided to make something a bit more “me” this time around. I love seafood and I love pasta. Here’s how to make smoked shrimp pasta – it’s quick and easy!
Smoked Shrimp Pasta
A delicious and quick smoked shrimp pasta recipe you can make for lunch or dinner.
- 16 large shrimp
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 sticks rosemary
- 1 tbsp 21 seasoning salute or any seasoning of your choice
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- 1 packet pasta of your choice
- Get your grill/smoker up to 275 F
- Wash your shrimp and make sure it's de-veined
- In a bowl, melt the butter then add minced garlic
- Using a foil pan or a heavy-duty baking sheet, lay out your shrimp in three rows. Pour butter on top and sprinkle on seasoning
- Add sticks of rosemary between rows of shrimp
- Place your baking sheet/pan in grill over indirect heat for 20-25 minutes. Watch for shrimp to turn an orange-ish color. You want it to be around 120 F internally.
- While the shrimp is smoking, cook your pasta
- Take out the shrimp, squeeze half the lemon on top. Combine the shrimp, sauce from the baking pan and pasta together. Enjoy!