[outfit_details]Sweater with Lace Collar (wearing XXS), Wool Brown Blazer (Petite 00), White Distressed Jeans (on sale!)
Christian Louboutin Pumps (similar), Leather Monogram Crossbody Bag[/outfit_details]
Hey y’all! There are so many good Labor Day Sales happening right now! I want to break this post down and share items I believe are worth your money and worth buying during this sale. I know it can be hard with so many Labor Day Sale picks out there but I’ll break it down by retailer and then have a boutique of random items at the bottom. This is a great time to stock up for Fall items. When shopping for fall and winter, pay attention to the fabric make up. Look for high percentages of wool, merino wool or cashmere. Acrylic is another good option that’s more affordable. These fabrics are the best for keeping you warm without being bulky.
40% off full-price styles | Extra 40-60% off sale styles with code LONGWEEKEND
TOP CHOICE: LEOPARD PRINT PLEATED CUFF DRESS
A top-selling item for me so it’s no surprise it’s a top choice. I love the feminine take on leopard with this print. It’s soft and workwear appropriate. Love this dress now in warmer weather with pumps or flats but you can style with over-the-knee boots when temperatures dip. I’m wearing size Petite XXS. Perfect on its own or with a blazer or cardigan over it.
- Striped Turtleneck Poncho: A good percentage of acrylic, which will keep you warm. Style over jeans, leggings or with skinny pants for work.
- Tie-Waist Pull-On Skirt: A feminine take on a classic pencil skirt. Makes for an easy workwear look with a blouse, sweater and tights.
- Windowpane Mixed Media Top: Layering without the fuss. Style with slacks for work or jeans for a casual weekend look.
- 5-Pocket Sateen Leggings: A favorite of mine for years. Wear casually, to work and for anything in between. I wear size Petite 24.
40% off select full-price styles | Extra 50% off sale purchases with code SUNSET
TOP CHOICE: PARKE WOOL BLAZER
Easily my top choice for Labor Day sale picks because you get 40% off an incredible blazer in my opinion. You really cannot beat the quality, wool fabric and fit of this blazer for the price. I’m glad I finally added this to my wardrobe and cannot wait to wear it all season. This blazer is perfect for throwing on at work for that perfect executive or boss look. Plus, you can wear it casually with jeans and sneakers.
- Midi Knit Dress: I’ve really been loving longer length dresses and skirts lately. This one looks so elegant and easy to transition from work to dinner parties and more this fall season.
- Merino Wool Lace Collar Sweater: Made of warm merino wool with a feminine touch of lace. The perfect sweater this fall for wear on its own or layering under blazers for work or cozy cardigans on the weekend.
- Leopard Wrap: Perfect for layering over anything, a dress, a blouse or even a work sweater. Love how it’s double-sided too.
- Long-Sleeve Crepe Dress: One reason I love J.Crew is how they don’t use a lot of polyester in their clothing. This crepe is gorgeous and the sleeves are great for fall. You can even layer a cashmere tank underneath for extra warmth.
40% off everything | No code needed
TOP CHOICE: RUCHED SLEEVE BOYFRIEND BLAZER
One of Express’s most popular blazers and it comes in a ton of colors. I love the dark red for fall and winter. Wear with neturals for a chic workwear look. Colored blazers also are great for after 5 attire and look amazing with sparkly tanks, crop tops or with skirts and boots. I recommend getting size XXS.
- Mockneck Sweater: The higher neck will keep you warm and this sweater has a good acrylic makeup. The hunter green is my favorite colorway available in this sweater. The neutral/cream color seems a little sheer.
- Plaid Button-Front Skort: Fall perfection and so easy to style with any sweater and knee-high or over-the-knee boots.
- Highwaisted Paperbag Pants: Super comfortable and perfect for long days at the office. Love the high-waist because it’s super flattering.
- Leopard Pullover: An ultra-soft pullover that just screams fall. Wear casually with jeans and knee-high boots.
40% off everything | No code needed
TOP CHOICE: TIE-WAIST TRENCH SKIRT
Reminds me of a trench skirt I have from 2017 but much more work appropriate. This white color will be perfect throughout fall and into winter with any color sweater or top you decide to wear. I’m ordering size Petite 00 and even if it runs a bit big, the tie-waist will help cinch in the waist.
- Vegan Suede Trench Coat: A nice investment piece that’ll up your ante the moment you put it on. Whether you’re wearing it over your favorite work dress or jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers, you’ll look stylish.
- Plaid High Neck Dress: This dress screams boss babe to me. I love the plaid pattern for fall and the longer length with the slit.
- Reversible Car Coat: Need I say more? It’s reversible, so you get your bang for your buck. Also comes in camel and cream.
- Sloan Skinny Pant: I’ve had these pants for years and they are so comfortable for how chic and tailored they look.
50% off all sale styles | No code needed
TOP CHOICE: STRETCH BLAZER
White House Black Market makes some of my favorite workwear pieces. They are classic, sharp and perfect for any work environment. This stretch blazer is so comfortable. I never worry about adjusting it or the fit when I’m wearing it. I throw it on and I’m good to go. For WHBM, I typically wear Petite 00 or Petite XXS.
- Ponte Dress with Pockets: If it comes with pockets, I’m most likely sold. This dress looks so comfortable but great for workwear and on the weekend with sneakers. Comes in a ton of colors, too.
- Reversible Leopard Print Dress: A genius idea, truly. This dress is leopard on one side and solid black on the other. Perfect for packing for work trips and lessening your laundry load during the week.
- Comfort Stretch Pants: The matching pants to my blazer above. Love the fit of these and they are perfect without alterations!
- Gradient Sunglasses: I got these back in March but have been wearing them pretty often. Love how they are oversized.
25 to 60% off everything | No code needed
TOP CHOICE: CHENILLE TURTLENECK SWEATER
The turtleneck version of this top-selling sweater from this winter. Beyond soft, ultra cozy and perfect for wearing with leggings and boots. Trust me, this sweater truly is such a great buy, you will not regret it. Comes in tons of colors but pink is my favorite.
- Chenille Crop Sweater: Just ordered this and I cannot wait to wear it in September with high waisted jeans and skirts.
- Eyelash Cropped Cardigan: Super soft and perfect for wearing on its own or layering over another top.
- Desert Sweatshirt: I got this in nude and love it for casual days or lounging around the apartment. Comes in a bunch of colors and leopard print.
- Coffee Sleep Tee: According to the reviews this is beyond soft so I cannot wait to sleep in this! Also perfect for cozy mornings drinking coffee with an oversized cardigan.
20% off everything | 25% off if you sign up for text alerts, no code needed
TOP CHOICE: LARGE JEWELRY BOX
I recently pulled the plug and got this after lusting over it for months. I have quite the jewelry collection, mostly Kendra Scott so it felt so fitting! 20 percent off is a huge chunk, so it’s the perfect time to get this gorgeous jewelry box. I have a full run-through of how I organized mine on IG stories under my DFW Home highlight. This jewelry box is gorgeous but also perfect for keeping earrings and large pieces clean and safe.
- Diana Rose Gold Filigree Earrings: I snapped these up last year and they are such a staple. They are work appropriate for most offices, simple but still have a nice statement touch. Perfect for casual and dressed up outfits.
- Jennifer Statement Earrings: I wore these all of late spring and summer and to be honest they are such a versatile pair. Love how you can wear them full length or make them shorter!
- Bronzed Veined Magnesite Elle Earrings: The it color for fall and so so pretty! This fiery red will complement any of your fall outfits.
- Renzo Earrings: Small and dainty but still so gorgeous. I almost always have earrings on so these are perfect for when I don’t need a bigger pair of earrings.
15% off Skinceuticals with code SKINC919
TOP CHOICE: BLEMISH & AGE DEFENSE SERUM
The product completely changing and clearing my skin after dealing with breakouts for a good portion of 2018. I spent $600 on Drunk Elephant and TULA products only to make my skin worse and then stress over whether my skin was actually never going to clear. I’ve always had good skin so this was so abnormal for me. This serum cleared my skin in less than three weeks and has kept it beautiful. I’ll never stop using it!
- LHA Cleanser: Added this to my skincare regimen a few months ago and haven’t looked back. It makes my skin feel so clean without tight or dry, which is a huge plus. There is a little tingly feeling too.
- Phloretin CF Gel: Protects your skin from the environment (you still need to wear SPF on top of this) and improves your skin’s texture, helps with discoloration and more. I apply in the morning after washing.
- C E Ferulic: My holy grail vitamin c serum and I could never go back. This will cost you a few pretty pennies but it’s worth every penny!
- LHA Toner: I don’t religiously use toner but I’ll use this a few times a week just to keep my skin in check.
20% off decor items | Extra 50% off sale | No code needed
TOP CHOICE: RIVULETS BEDDING
I’ve had this bedding for five years and it’s worth every penny. I remember doing so much research because I knew I would have it for years. There truly is nothing similar out there of this quality. The quilt is great for all seasons, whether it’s hot or cold. I recommend buying the King size, regardless of whether you have a full or queen size because it’ll look better. There are so many colors available but I have a soft spot for white bedding.
- Primrose Mirror: Always my top pick for any Anthro sale and I cannot wait to have a home big enough for the full 7-foot mirror one day. Exciting news! It’s now available in black and looks pretty spectacular. There are three sizes available and it truly is so gorgeous in person.
- Mabel Hardware: Anthropologie makes some of the most beautiful hardware. Love using these to really make dressers, nightstands, etc. look so much more expensive than they are.
- Marble Coffee Table: A gorgeous coffee table with the perfect combo of marble and brass. Sure to make a statement in your living room.
- Lucite Floating Shelves: A beautiful mix of lucite and gold for floating shelves. Would be perfect for displaying decorative accents and books in your home.
Up to 75% off items for Labor Day | No code needed
TOP CHOICE: 3 DRAWER NIGHTSTAND
One of my favorite purchases from Wayfair after years of being a customer. I got two for our bedroom and then switched out the gray knobs for these lucite ones. The knobs truly make the nightstand look so much more expensive and we couldn’t be happier. The three drawers give us plenty of storage for books, a few nighttime beauty essentials for me, and random items for Johnny.
- Upholstered Bed with Tall Headboard: Legit trying to convince Johnny to be okay with me buying this bed. I want it in the gray color so badly but the teal is another gorgeous option. It’s the perfect statement piece for the bedroom.
- Lucite Barstools: Just ordered these for our kitchen because two barstools aren’t cutting it anymore. A bit expensive but on major sale and I have a feeling they will be worth it!
- Gold Coffee Table: A great alternative to more expensive marble and brass coffee tables and this one is less than $150!
- Sideboard / Media Console: Love all of the storage options in this one and it’s perfect as a sideboard or using as a media console.
buy more, save more & up to 30% off | No code needed
TOP CHOICE: POP-UP STORAGE COFFEE TABLE
I got the white lacquer version of this in 2014 and could not be happier with it. Worth every penny for my first big girl apartment and now three moves later it is still our coffee table. Not only is the table itself gorgeous but I love how there is a storage component. Plus, I love how it raises up to provide a workspace or eating area for meals in front of the TV.
- Marble & Brass Dining Table: A few months into having this in our home and we are so happy with it. It’s truly a statement and grounds our dining area. I’ve always wanted a marble and brass dining table and we always get compliments on this. Also comes in an oval shape, too.
- Washed Silk Quilt: We added this silk quilt to our bedding collection in late 2017 and the quality is lovely. Not only does it hold up in the washer and dryer but still feels just as soft as the day I got it. Comes in a few colors, but of course, we got white.
- Gold Flatware: One of my favorite purchases really dressing up our table setting. A little extra, but it’s what I love, so why not?
- Velvet Blackout Curtains: I swear by these since sleep is so important to me. In addition to creating a bedroom sanctuary, these velvet curtains help block out all the light, which help you get a good night’s sleep.
Extra 30% off with code CELEBRATE
TOP CHOICE: GREEN PICKUP TRUCK W/ PUMPKINS
Johnny and I have a bunch of fall decor to start putting up and funny enough, a mug I got has this exact truck on it! I’m excited to add a few fall decor pieces to our home. In years past, I would shy away from buying a ton of seasonal decor since I knew I’d have to move it all home eventually. Now that I’m home in Texas for good, I’m excited to get more pieces to decorate with1
- Floating Letter Board: Autumn leaves and pumpkins please is one of my favorite little fall rhymes. Love how minimalistic and modern this board is while still adding a touch of fall. Johnny and I don’t really want too much of the farmhouse feel in our home so this is perfect.
- Hello Pumpkin Mug: An adorable mug perfect for your chai lattes, hot chocolate, golden milk or any other divine drink you’ll be sipping.
- Pumpkin Spice Spoon Rest: A small but festive addition to any kitchen without going too overboard.
- Grateful Pillow: One of the reasons I love Thanksgiving so much is how grateful everyone is. This sentiment is truly how I feel every single day, to be alive, to call USA home, to have my family and support system.