OUTFIT DETAILSEyeshadow Palette, YSL Lipstick, Too Faced Lipstick, Liquid Eyeliner, UD Lipgloss
Estee Lauder Foundation, Bobbi Brown Concealer, Bobbi Brown Lipstick
IGK Texture Spray, La Mer Foundation, ABH Dip Brown, Becca Highlighter
One of my most asked questions revolves around what beauty products I use for makeup and skincare. In this post, I’m listing some of my favorite products as well as other ones I’m trying or are interested in! Fortunately, the Sephora VIB sale is offering 15 percent off to beauty insiders! Depending on your membership status, you can access the sale at different times.
April 13-16: Sephora Rouge Members get 15 percent off
April 20-23: Sephora VIB Members get 15 percent off + Beauty Insiders get 10 percent off
I use these sales to really stock up my beauty cabinet for the year. My cart can be more than $355 but that will last me throughout the year. Considering I wear a full face of makeup almost every single day, this really helps me save money in the long run. Cult favorites can go quickly, so if there’s something you’re interested in, make sure you purchase it! You can always return it for free later. Now let’s get to the goodies!
- Estee Lauder Foundation: My absolute favorite foundation of all time. I can’t say enough good things about this. The coverage is incredible and this truly lasts all day. I wore this when I covered the hurricane aftermath in Peurto Rico and my face still looked great 21 hours after the original application! This is with rain and wind!
- La Mer Foundation: Definitely a splurge item, but I can see such a difference in my skin when I use this foundation. The finish is matte, but not overly so. Plus, this lasts quite a while when you set it correctly. Of course, the added skincare bonus of it being La Mer is always something I’m in for.
- Giorgio Armani Foundation: I’ve been a Luminous Silk fan for years but Power Fabric just might be stealing my heart. Of course, the long-lasting coverage is essential for me since I work long days. The finish is superb and I love the wide range of shades.
- Bobbi Brown Concealer: Bobbi Brown sent me these last summer and I was pleasantly surprised by how full coverage these are without being cakey or creasing! Plus, they really brighten under the eyes.
- NARS Concealer: My go-to concealer because of how bright this makes my undereye look. The formula is such a goodie and sits well on top of foundation.
- Too Faced Liquid Lipstick: Hands down my favorite lip product currently. I have the colors Cool Girl and Sell Out. These last forever and I can eat, drink and still trust when I go on air at 11 pm, I still look good. I use the Sephora VIB sale to stock up on these! I need about two to three to get through the year.
- YSL Liquid Lipstick: If I’m feeling a little luxe and want more of a pinky nude, I reach for this. The color is beautiful and applies well. The scent is also a plus!
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick: When my lips are dry and need something moisturizing this is one of the lipsticks I reach for. The color payoff is great, too!
- Urban Decay Lip Gloss: Nowadays, I don’t wear gloss much, but if I do, I love love this one. The opacity of the color is incredible! Plus, the formula isn’t sticky.
- Kopari Lip Treatment: Since Kopari is known for being the leading coconut oil brand, of course, you can guess what’s in this lip balm. It’s super smooth and is relatively glossy so it’s great over lipstick or lip liners!
- Fresh Lip Scrub: A big must for me a few times a week to help get the dead skin off my lips! I’ve tried plenty of scrubs but this one is my fav.
- Kopari Coconut Cleansing Oil: I swear by cleansing oils because I wear a lot of long-lasting makeup. This is the first step in my nighttime routine. I’ll put three to four pumps into my hands, rub them together and massage over my face for about 30 seconds. I take care to be soft around the eyes but still making sure to get the makeup off my eyes, especially my lash glue!
- Purity Cleanser: My holy grail cleanser for more than 11 years! I swear by this and if I don’t have a cleansing oil, I just cleanse with this twice for a super long period of time. This is one of the only cleansers that doesn’t dry out my face or make it feel tight and gets my face clean.
- La Mer Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream: Take advantage of the Sephora VIB sale and save on this luxe item! This feels so lightweight and cool against the skin but also really, really hydrates the skin. Plus, if you have combination skin, this will really regulate the oil on your face. This is truly a holy grail item for me and nothing makes my skin look as incredible as La Mer does. P.S. a little goes a long way so this will last forever.
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask: You’ve probably seen this mask all over Instagram and let me tell you, it’s so worth it! After having a nightmare about my fiddle leaf fig dying and only getting a few hours of sleep, I put this under my eyes and the results were unbelievable! My skin plumped right up and was firm. You can also use this all over your face for hydration. The best part? You don’t have to rinse it off!
- IGK Texture Spray: I love using this for top knots (there’s a how-to on my beauty highlights on Instagram) and for adding texture to freshly washed hair. I generally use this before I curl my hair the first day of the week after shampooing.
- Amika Hairspray: This hairspray is definitely a bit of a splurge but I love the scent! Plus, it holds my curls quite well while not being stiff. Nothing worse than helmet head!
- T3 Curling Iron: My favorite curling iron for getting my signature curls! It’s pricey, but worth it in my opinion. Plus, the Sephora VIB sale is a great time to get it on sale! This set comes with three different barrels. However, if you’re looking to save some money, I recommend starting out with this one barrel.
- Morrocan Oil: I love using this on freshly washed hair! I apply it mainly to the ends and use any leftovers toward the top of my hair. This keeps it moisturized and shiny. I’ll also use this around day five or six once my hair starts drying out from constant heat styling.