River Island Ruffle Sweater Dress, Beaded Beanie and Velvet Bow Heels c/o (all 25% off)
Chanel Bag c/o Trendlee, Saigon Tassel Earrings, Too Faced Lipstick
Happy Cyber Monday Y’all! There are tons of Cyber Monday Sales, so just like with my Black Friday Sale picks, I’ll be listing those below! I hope you’ve had a lovely holiday with your loved ones and plenty of scrumptious food. It was just me and Johnny this year since I anchored the 11 pm newscast, but I had lots of time to talk to my family back in Texas.
This chic winter look is sponsored by River Island, which is offering 25% off everything today! There are tons of great pieces I’ve featured in past blog posts from this UK store including this gold sweater dress and chic work pants to name a few. This ruffle sweater dress is so warm, which is perfect for chilly days. It also comes in a romantic mauve. The fabric is a thick material, so gusty winds cannot get through. On the other hand, the ruffles add a feminine touch. I will say the sleeves are a dash long on me, but everything else fits perfectly. I’m wearing size 2. To give this outfit a little pop, I’m pairing it with these velvet bow pumps, which are so fun. Plus, to keep me warm, this feminine beanie with crystal embellishments and an adorable pom. Throw on tights for extra cold days!
Deal: 50% off everything & free shipping | ending 11/28 at 3 p.m. PT
- Ruffle Flare Dress: I love long sleeve dresses for work during cold months. This kelly green color is a stunner and the fabric is a lovely knit.
- Wrap Coat: A classic coming in camel, gray and a new herringbone
- Cashmere Tunic: A great piece to keep you warm at a great price point
- Cashmere Blend Tie-Sleeve Sweater: A fun, but conservative way to spruce up your work outfit.
- Velvet Pants: A fun festive pair of pants in a neutral color
Deal: 20% off everything & free shipping | ending 11/27 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Monogram Mugs: My favorite gift to give, ever.
- Soft Sleeve Sweater (see it on me here): My favorite white sweater purchase of the season
- Romantic Lace Dress (see it on me): A dress I frequently turn to because of its classic shape, but feminine and unique lace details
- Capri Blue Candles: These are my favorite candles and they smell amazing
- Marble Coffee Table: I’m eyeing this table because let’s face it, it’s marble and gorgeous.
Red Sweater Dress (ordered size small petite) perfect for holiday parties and very warm
‘Bonsoir’ Graphic Tee, Velvet Leggings (in three colors), Cozy Cardigan (so soft, wearing XS)
Deal: 35% off everything with code CYBER35 & free shipping | ending Tuesday
- Ball Drop Earrings: A classic, yet fun pair of earrings. I even wear these on air! Plus, they’re available in 11 colors! See on me here, here & here
- Bree Tasell Earrings: I’ve been loving these lately, especially with the jewel tones
- Pinata Tassel Earring: A true classic, I own these in a few colors. See on me here
- Polar Hoop Earrings: I wear these so often since they’re neutral and work for casual and dressy outfits. See on me here and here.
Deal: Extra 15% off purchases more than $70 with code CBM15 | ending in 48 Hours
- Layered Sweater Dress: Love the chic and slightly sexy look of this dress
- Heart-Elbow Sweater: Details too cute to pass up with hearts on the elbow
- Pearl Sweater Dress: The pearl detailing on this is so sophisticated and knit is cozy and warm
- Grid Coat: I love a unique coat and this one is definitely eye-catching (got in XXS)
- Cape Coat: Swooning over this, which come sin two other colors and a black check fabric
Bell Sleeve Sweater ($40), Trench Style Skirt (wearing XXS)
Turtleneck Pom Sweater (also comes in cardigan form)
Star Print Cardigan (wearing S/M)
Deal: 50% off everything & free shipping | ending 11/28 at 2:59 p.m. ET
- Balloon Sleeve Sweater Dress: Cute and cozy with unique sleeves. Also in petite sizing
- Plaid Wrap Skirt: This would be so cute with tights and heels or over the knee boots!
- Volume Sleeve Blouse: Perfect for work tucked into pants or a darling skirt
- Chenille Sweater: The must-have fabric of the season in five colors
- Velvet Leggings: Festive, flattering and perfect for any holiday party
Faux Wrap Dress (wearing XS, see full blog post here)
Chenille Sweater, Skinny Jeans, Over-the-knee Boots (great dupe for SW I’m wearing here)
Cream Tunic worn as sweater dress (wearing XS, size up if you want to wear as a dress)
Deal: 40% off & extra 10% off with code SHOPFAST | ending 11/27 at 12 pm ET
Chateau Parka (see it on me): My favorite coat purchase from last year in five colors. This coat is incredibly warm. Plus there’s plenty of pockets and faux fur is removable.
Day to Night Dress: Perfect for desk to drinks with a lovely oversized velvet bow
Everyday Cashmere Sweater: A great crewneck sweater to keep you warm on chilly days
Cable Knit Sweater Dress: Cute and cozy basic with buttons down the side
Bell Sleeve Dress: Perfect for work or for any holiday party in two colors and petite sizing
Boucle Coat (wearing & purchased size 0, super warm)
Bow Print Tee, Velvet Pants (wearing 00 also in black and petite & tall sizing)